Pages

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I'm Bringing the Juice

I mostly took the summer off from blogging to recharge the batteries for a new year.  A lot of great things happened during this time, including accepting a new position at Licking Heights Central Middle School.

I've spent the last couple of weeks trying to decide how I wanted to approach diving back into the blogging mindset.  I don't like to blog just to blog.  I'm sure I'll come up with a way to properly reflect on my Delaware days, introduce myself to Central, or tackle the latest happenings in the world of public education sooner than later, but the only thing I have is this video that I just watched and felt energized to share...

As school begins tomorrow (for me at least) I want to make sure that I "bring the juice."  I want to encourage teachers, students, administrators, and everyone else involved in the educating of our young people everywhere to also "bring the juice."



"Juice" isn't just for football players.  It is what drives learning in our schools.  Show me an educator with "Juice" and I'll bet you'll find a class full of engaged, well-behaved, excited learners.

Bring the Juice!

Take care,
Coach Mo

1 comment:

  1. Great! It's simple but powerful. ...and have fun!

    ReplyDelete